Eric Ashburn is a Wealth Manager at the Blisk Financial Group. He started with BFG in 2013, giving him over 4 years of comprehensive financial planning experience. His clients include fellow millennials, entrepreneurs, and young professionals that are passionate about achieving their financial goals.
Eric obtained his B.S. in Finance through the Pamplin School of business at Virginia Tech. Soon after, he passed the CFP® exam and became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®). Eric has completed his Series 7, 66, and 63 through FINRA, making him an Investment Advisor Representative and Registered Representative. He also has an active Virginia Insurance License for Health, Life & Annuities. Eric is a member of the Financial Planning Association and Virginia Tech National Capital Region Alumni Group.
When he is not serving his clients, Eric enjoys watching or playing sports. His favorite team to root for is the Redskins, however he hopes there is not another 27-year wait until the next Super Bowl. Eric also enjoys watching movies, spending time with friends, and anything outdoors.
Education, Affiliations, & Licenses:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Series 7: "General Securities License"
- Series 63: "State Securities License"
- Series 66: "Uniform Combined State Law Examination”
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Member of the FPA NCA ( Financial Planning Association of the National Capital Area)
- Member of National Capital Region Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association
- HR Block Income Tax Course Participant
- Investment Advisor Representative and Registered Representative licensed through affiliates of Spire Investment Partners, LLC