Cecile Hult, CFP®, CDFA®, is a Wealth Manager with the Blisk Financial Group and has been with the team since 2010. Cecile feels passionate about educating her clients and helping them achieve financial independence. She helps her clients reach their goals by carefully understanding and listening to their unique needs and situation. She strives to be a sensible resource in every aspect of her clients' financial life - including retirement and estate planning, saving for college, investment management, insurance, budgeting and cash flow generation. She has special training in helping women in transition - specifically while going through a divorce. She seeks to coach and empower women through information and education to a successful transition.
Cecile earned her BA in Economics and Spanish from Indiana University, where she graduated with High Honors. Cecile is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (TM) and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®. She holds the Series 7 and 66 securities registration and has her health and life insurance license. Cecile also serves on the steering committee of “In The Bag”, an annual charity event founded by the Blisk Financial Group to support the American Red Cross in the National Capital Region.
Cecile is a native of Briey, France. She currently lives in Falls Church, VA with her husband, Brian, her two children, Chloe and Julien, and her cat, Otter. As a mother of two young children, free time is precious and scarce but she makes time for the things she enjoys the most: playing a quick tennis match, going to sporting events, live concerts, or being around friends and family.
Education, Affiliations, & Licenses:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- Series 7: "General Securities License"
- Series 66: "Uniform Combined State Law Examination”
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Member of the FPA NCA ( Financial Planning Association of the National Capital Area)
- Member of the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Member of the Indiana University Alumni Association
- Investment Advisor Representative and Registered Representative licensed through affiliates of Spire Investment Partners, LLC.